Pitts Toyota Reviews 2018 Corolla iM
If you want an affordable car that feels a step above, the 2018 Corolla iM will definitely make you and your budget happy.
Top Things to Know About the Corolla iM
* It’s a hatchback not a sedan!
* Favorite colors include Spring Green Metallic, Barcelona Red, and Electric Storm Blue.
* There’s just one trim level, giving you much more without costing you more. Find financing at Toyota dealer serving Dublin Ga.
What’s in the Toyota iM package?
* Toyota Safety Sense C is standard. That’s a huge plus.
* Dual-zone automatic climate controls are on board. No other car in this price range has it as a standard.
* A seven-inch touchscreen provides Bluetooth streaming audio. You can listen to your favorite music and podcasts. Simple touch and voice commands simplify driver-machine interactions.
* A backup camera shows you the way in reverse.
* There’s a programmable driver screen in between the two sport gauges, which add a racy touch to the cockpit.
* The front seats are bolstered sport chairs that add to the car’s premium feel.
* Power-folding side mirrors have a power-defrost feature.
* Fuel economy is 28 mpg city and 36 mpg highway.
What Features are Part of the Toyota Safety Sense C?
Corolla iM drivers benefit from automatic high beams which operate at speeds over 25 mph. At speeds over 32 mph, a lane departure warning tells you to straighten up within the lane lines. Radar and cameras work together to warn you about forward collision dangers. The car can slow itself if the danger is imminent.
Find out more about this great car when you visit Pitts Toyota dealer serving Dublin Ga. You should definitely take a test drive!